WebServes Education & Mentorship Programs
Be an agent of change.
Donate to WebServes' educational goals for students, recent grads and the underemployed.
WebServes “future-proofs” the job skills required in the new digital economy.
- Develop online training curriculum for our Tech Agents
- Recruit experts as mentors in the key areas of web and Internet technologies
- Provide access to online learning tools and resources
- Replace outdated computer equipment
- Cultivate relationships with job placement resources and employers
- Bolster relationships with post-graduate educational opportunities
What your Donation can do:
$100 - One Mentor Session
$500 - Software Upgrades for One Computer
$750 - One New Computer Workstation
$1000 - One month of Tech Expert Mentoring
$3500 - Create One Online Course Module
$4000 - Software Upgrades for Eight Computers
$5000 - Build Online Course Platform
$8000 - Eight New Computer Workstations
WebServes is a non-profit Web/Internet technology organization that mentors and trains students and displaced professionals to develop career-specific skills in online technologies. Our goal is to help these Tech Agents use the experience they gain at WebServes to transition into full-time positions in the workforce or graduate programs.
Your donations will enable us to meet the significant costs of our mentoring and training programs.
During the training process these Tech Agents work as web designers, programmers and marketers for our clients’ causes and, in turn, their monitored work enables us to provide services at a more affordable cost.